Online Education Degrees – Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ pages for Education:
- Online Master of Science in Education (MSEd) FAQ
- Online Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Education FAQ
- Online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) FAQ
The benefits of a UNE online Education degree and the online learning environment
- UNE has very strong distance education programs with consistently high student satisfaction scores.
- Flexible and convenient, providing 100% accessibility to course materials any time of the day or night.
- Enables student-centered teaching, allowing students to engage in ways that best suit their learning style.
- Encourages student interaction and increases instructor accessibility.
- Facilitates increased knowledge through interaction with a global and diverse population of students and faculty.
- Encourages research to practice through course assignments that are practical and applied.