Online Learning Student Support and Resources
At UNE, we believe that a successful student is a supported student. To that end, as an online student we offer a variety of academic, technical, and administrative support to assist you on your academic journey.
UNE Student Support Resources
When you begin your application, a dedicated Enrollment Counselor will be there to guide you throughout the admissions process. Upon entering your program, your Student Support Specialist will provide support and answer any questions you may have – from questions on textbooks, to registration, to financial aid and more.
This is all provided in addition to the tremendous support you receive from program staff, your academic advisor, course instructors and fellow classmates.
Student Resources – A Quick List
- Academic Calendar – A calendar of important academic dates.
- Blackboard Tutorials – Access this site for tutorials about all of the elements in the learning management system.
- Disability Services – For inquiries or requests for reasonable accommodations or to learn about services available, access the Office for Students with Disabilities.
- Financial Aid Office – For assistance with financial aid, visit this site for more information.
- ITS Portal – Find everything about technology at UNE.
- Library Resources – UNE’s library resources are all accessible to online students and can be accessed through the Library Home Page.
- UNE Bookstore – Textbooks and more (Why rent a textbook?).
- myUNE – This is your portal for e-mail and campus resources such as campus life, academics, university news, and the university calendar.
- Student Financial Services – The Student Financial Services team is your source for information about your student account including tuition bills, refunds, payment plans, health insurance, etc.
- Registrar – Contact your registrar with questions regarding your academic records, course offerings, and academic policies and procedures.
- Student Handbook – The handbook describes important policies and procedures you will need to know throughout your time as a student at UNE.
- Student Support Services – To access information about student support in the area of counseling and academic support, visit this web page
- Writing Support Center – If you find you need assistance with your writing assignments, or have general questions, visit the Writing Support Center.
- U-Online – This site provides Web access to view course schedules, financial aid information, grades, transcripts, and account balances. Depending on your eligibility, you may add/drop courses from this portal as well.
- Student Success Portal – is for current UNE Online students, and is an all-in-one location for class news, additional resource links, opportunities, contact info, and dates to remember.
- vision.une.edu, the official UNE Online blog, has student spotlights, alumni feature stories, support features, and news.