2016 U.S. News and World Report Best Online Programs in Graduate Education
“Our 2016 Best Colleges listing reflects UNE’s commitment to delivering an outstanding return on investment.”
– UNE President Danielle N. Ripich, Ph.D.
The U.S. News and World Report ranking takes into account:
- Total enrollment
- Student engagement
- Faculty credentials
- Student services and technology
- Admissions selectivity
- Number of part-time and full-time faculty
- Tenured or tenure-track faculty
- Categories of study offered
- Is degree earned entirely online
- Student retention rates
- Graduation rate
This recognition is a credit to UNE’s expert faculty, robust curriculum, and our successful graduates. Through the graduate programs in Education, UNE students acquire the knowledge and skills to become leaders and shape the future of education.
UNE Online offers the following graduate and post-graduate programs in Education:
- MSEd: Master of Science in Education
- CAGS: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
- PMC: Post-Master’s Certificate
- Ed.D.: Doctor of Education
Each of these programs opens doors to leadership opportunities in the education field and beyond, allowing you to move forward in your career, move into a different role as an administrator, assume a director-level position, or become a content area specialist – all depending on your professional goals.
To learn more about the graduate programs in Education at UNE Online, go to online.une.edu/education
Tags: Education | Enrollment | Graduate Programs in Education