UNE Online Sponsored Junior Achievement 30th Annual Golf Classic
Beautiful conditions greeted several members of the UNE Online team last week as they represented UNE Online as proud sponsors of the Junior Achievement 30th Annual Golf Classic
Sponsorship assists with financial literacy skills
UNE Online’s sponsorship and participation in the fundraiser will help the Junior Achievement bring work readiness and financial literacy skills to Maine’s students as well as help support our next generation of entrepreneurs.
UNE has a rich history of supporting the mission of the Junior Achievement of Maine, which is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. Our president, Danielle Ripich, was honored in 2013 by being inducted into the Junior Achievement Maine Business Hall of Fame.
Junior Achievement is such a positive force in our community, UNE Online wanted to give do our part in furthering their mission and reinforcing their core values, which are:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Here are some pictures of the UNE Online team during their philanthropic and fun day!
- Jason, chipping it in on the green sponsored by UNE Online.
- Jeff Nelsen getting ready to tee off.
- Colby, Christopher and Jeff on the green.
- The UNE Online “Golf Team” left to right: Christopher Littlefield, Jason Asdourian, Jeff Nelsen, and Colby Averill.
- Nice and easy on that putt, Colby…
- Christopher, about to make a nice short putt.
- The UNE Online “Golf Team” wraps up a great day. A a big thank you to Junior Achievement of Maine for hosting this wonderful event, and being such a positive presence in our community.
- Colby Averill starting off the day with a big drive.
- Nicole Lindsay, Assistant Director of Enrollment (left), and Leah Igo, Marketing Manager (right), manage the giveaway table.
- Golf carts are the greatest.
Tags: community involvement | golf | Graduate Programs in Public Health | public health | sponsorship