UNE Online: a proud sponsor of the Junior Achievement 30th Annual Golf Clas
Beautiful conditions greeted several members of the UNE Online team last week as they represented UNE Online as proud sponsors of the Junior Achievement 30th Annual Golf Classic. UNE’s sponsorship and participation in the fundraiser will help the Junior Achievement bring work readiness and financial literacy skills to Maine’s students as well as help support our next generation of entrepreneurs.
UNE has a rich history of supporting the mission of the Junior Achievement of Maine, which is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. Our president, Danielle Ripich, was honored in 2013 by being inducted into the Junior Achievement Maine Business Hall of Fame.
Junior Achievement is such a positive force in our community, UNE Online wanted to give do our part in furthering their mission and reinforcing their core values, which are:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Here are some pictures of the UNE Online team during their philanthropic and fun day!