Health Informatics – Resources for UNE Online Students
An industry-leading approach to student support
We work hard to provide you with the very best student experience possible. We know it’s important to provide our students with logistical as well as health informatics resources in order to successfully complete the program. We do this by putting the student at the center of everything we do.
UNE’s online Health Informatics program is designed to fit the schedules of busy professionals. As a veteran of online programs, UNE online has a rich history of helping our online students succeed.
Student resources – a quick list
- IT/HelpDesk for 24/7 technical/IT support
- Access to Library Services
- 2017/2018 Online Graduate Academic Calendar
- Academic support via the Student Academic Success Center
- Employment support through our Career Services
- UNE Bookstore
A successful student is supported – from application, to acceptance, and beyond!
UNE Online offers its students a variety of academic, technical, and administrative support to help our online students succeed in their chosen program.
Application: As soon as you begin your application, a dedicated Enrollment Counselor will guide you throughout the entire application process.
Acceptance: Upon your acceptance to the Health Informatics program, your dedicated Student Support Specialist will be there to provide support and answer any questions you may have – from questions on textbooks, to registration, to financial aid and more.
This support is provided in addition to the tremendous support you receive from program staff, your academic advisor, course instructors, and fellow classmates.
Interested in becoming becoming a student?
Contact an Enrollment Counselor with questions or for more information.
Program Support for Current Students
Upon acceptance, your student support specialist is your primary contact at theUNE Online College of Graduate & Professional Studies. Our student support specialists understand that you need fast and easy access to resources to help you manage your degree requirements along with your career and home life, and are committed to providing you and all of our online students with the highest level of academic and personal support.
Your dedicated Student Support Specialist can help with the following:
- Notifications about textbooks and other course resources
- Posting announcements about course or schedule revisions
- Assistance with course registration
- Change of address, phone, or email
- Contacting a faculty member
- Navigating the course site or using course tools
- General course information or questions
- And More!
Dedicated Health Informatics Student Support Specialist:
Student Support Specialist II
(207) 221-4949 | firstname.lastname@example.org