Online Learning Student Support and Resources
At UNE, we believe that a successful student is a supported student. To that end, as an online student, we offer a variety of academic, technical, and administrative support to assist you on your academic journey.
UNE Student Support Resources
When you begin your application, a dedicated Enrollment Counselor will be there to guide you throughout the admissions process. Upon entering your program, your Student Support Specialist will provide support and answer any questions you may have – from questions on textbooks to registration to financial aid and more. This is all provided in addition to the tremendous support you receive from program staff, your academic advisor, course instructors, and fellow classmates.
Student Resources – A Quick List
- Academic Calendar – A calendar of important academic dates.
- Financial Aid Office – For assistance with financial aid, visit this site for more information.
- How to set up your UNE Accounts
- ITS Portal – Find everything about technology at UNE.
- ITS Portal login
- Library Resources – UNE’s library resources are all accessible to online students and can be accessed through the Library Home Page.
- myUNE – This is your portal for e-mail and campus resources such as campus life, academics, university news, and the university calendar.
- Registrar – Contact your registrar with questions regarding your academic records, course offerings, and academic policies and procedures.
- Student Access Center – For inquiries or requests for reasonable accommodations or to learn about services available, access the Office for Students with Disabilities.
- Student Financial Services – The Student Financial Services team is your source for information about your student account including tuition bills, refunds, payment plans, health insurance, etc.
- Student Handbook – The handbook describes important policies and procedures you will need to know throughout your time as a student at UNE.
- Student Success Portal – is for current UNE Online students, and is an all-in-one location for class news, additional resource links, opportunities, contact info, and dates to remember.
- Student Support Services – To access information about student support in the area of counseling and academic support, visit this web page
- UNE Bookstore – Textbooks and more
- U-Online – This site provides Web access to view course schedules, financial aid information, grades, transcripts, and account balances. Depending on your eligibility, you may add/drop courses from this portal as well.
- Vision Blog, the official UNE Online blog, has student spotlights, alumni feature stories, support features, and news.
- Writing Support and Tutoring Services – If you find you need assistance with your writing assignments, or have general questions, visit the Student Academic Success Center.
If you have any questions about coursework or program requirements, please speak to one of our enrollment counselors at the email or phone number below.