About UNE Online
Accredited and highly ranked — 100% online graduate and professional studiesUNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond. It is through a student-centered approach that we at UNE Online are able to uphold a solid commitment to our students to ensure that you receive a high-quality, rigorous education that provides you a true return on your investment in your professional career.
- CGPS educates and supports future leaders in industry and service via programs designed to catalyze meaningful career development.
- Growth: To grow in community, infrastructure, and scope, in order to give more options while making all options stronger.
- Relationships: To prioritize connection and community as the bedrock for all endeavors.
- Agility: To cultivate the agency necessary to grapple with and execute on opportunities.
- Sustainability: To consider ourselves an ecosystem built first upon the healthy balance of all our values, and second upon the exploratory process necessary to our evolution.
College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CGPS) and Online Worldwide Learning (OWL)The OWL team works with the online CGPS graduate and online professional degree student population and provides UNE’s online graduate school a dynamic, learner-centered, multi-dimensional distance learning experience. Online learning at UNE is specifically designed to accommodate professional schedules and different learning styles while striving to foster collaborative learning communities within all UNE Online programs and courses.
1. At the very start — your applicationWhen you begin your application, you will have a dedicated Enrollment Counselor available to you, to guide you throughout the admissions process.
2. The process — success through supportAt UNE, we believe that a successful student is a supported student. To that end, as an online student, we offer you a variety of academic, technical, and administrative support to assist you on your academic journey.
3. Your student support specialistUpon acceptance into your program, your Student Support Staff member is your contact within the UNE system, providing support and acting as your advocate within the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
“Our staff is fully invested in the success of each and every student that enrolls in a UNE online program. Through a truly student-centered approach, we are able to uphold our commitment to these students and ensure that they receive a high quality, rigorous education that provides them a true return on their investment in their professional careers.” — Martha Wilson, Ph.D., Dean, College of Graduate and Professional Studies & Associate Provost for Online Worldwide Learning
UNE programs continue to be frequently recognized:
Reprinted from the 2017 issue of The Princeton Review’s Best 381 Colleges. ©2016 TPR Education IP Holdings, LLC. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University. For more information about reprints from The Princeton Review visit PARS International Corp. at www.TPR-licensing.com.
MONEY is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under license. From MONEY Magazine, August 2016 ©2016 Time Inc. Used under license. MONEY and Time Inc. are not affiliated with and do not endorse products or services of the University of New England.