Applied Nutrition Student Resources
Helping you navigate UNE online and succeed as an online student
We work hard to provide you with the very best student experience possible. UNE’s online programs in Applied Nutrition were created to fit the schedule of busy professionals.
With some of the best retention rates in the country for online education – and across all of our programs – UNE Online has a rich history of helping our online students achieve academic success.
Student resources – a quick list
- IT/HelpDesk for 24/7 technical support
- Access to Library Services
- Academic support via the Student Academic Success Center
- Employment support through our Career Services
- 2017/2018 Academic Calendar
- UNE Bookstore
A successful student is supported – from application, to acceptance, and beyond!
UNE Online offers its students a variety of academic, technical, and administrative support to assist help our online students succeed in their chosen program.
Application: As soon as you begin your application, a dedicated Enrollment Counselor will guide you throughout the entire application process.
Acceptance: Upon entering the program, our Student Support Specialist will be there to provide support and answer any questions you may have – from questions on textbooks, to registration, to financial aid and more.
This support is provided in addition to the tremendous support you receive from program staff, your academic advisor, course instructors, and fellow classmates.
Interested in becoming a student?
UNE has a rolling admissions policy for the Applied Nutrition degree program with three start dates each year (summer, fall and spring semesters). See the Academic Calendar for specific dates. We process applications and accept students as we receive applications, so it’s beneficial to apply as soon as you’re able. Class sizes are kept purposefully small, and they do fill up.
Contact an Enrollment Counselor for more information and to learn how to apply for the Applied Nutrition program.
Why get your MS in Applied Nutrition?
- Learn from a leading authority
- Finish in as little as as two years
- Enjoy personalized attention
- Access online classroom 24/7
- Tailored to working professionals looking for career advancement
Program Support for Current Students
Upon acceptance, your student support specialist is your primary contact at theUNE Online College of Graduate & Professional Studies. Our student support specialists understand that you need fast and easy access to resources to help you manage your degree requirements along with your career and home life, and are committed to providing you and all of our online students with the highest level of academic and personal support.
Your dedicated Student Support Specialist is your contact within the UNE. They will help you with:
- Notifications about textbooks and other course resources
- Posting announcements about course or schedule revisions
- Assistance with course registration
- Change of address, phone, or email
- Contacting a faculty member
- Navigating the course site or using course tools
- General course information or questions
- And more!