Resources for Current and Prospective Education Students
Helping you navigate the world of online learning
At UNE, we are committed to providing our online students with the highest level of academic and personal support as they continue their education.
UNE’s online programs in education were created to fit the schedule of busy teachers and school leaders, and as such we realize that students in these programs need easy access to resources that can help them manage the degree requirements, along with their career and home life.
Student resources – a quick list
- IT/HelpDesk for 24/7 technical/IT support
- Access to Library Services
- 2017/2018 Online Graduate Academic Calendar
- Academic support via the Student Academic Success Center
- Employment support through our Career Services
- UNE Bookstore
A successful student is supported – from application, to acceptance, and beyond!
UNE Online offers its students a variety of academic, technical, and administrative support to assist help our online students succeed in their chosen program.
Application: As soon as you begin your application, a dedicated Enrollment Counselor will guide you throughout the entire application process.
Acceptance: Upon your acceptance to the Health Informatics program, your dedicated Student Support Specialist will be there to provide support and answer any questions you may have – from questions on textbooks, to registration, to financial aid and more.
This support is provided in addition to the tremendous support you receive from program staff, your academic advisor, course instructors, and fellow classmates.
Program Support for Current Students
Upon acceptance, your student support specialist will be your primary contact at the UNE Online College of Graduate & Professional Studies. Our student support specialists understand that you need fast and easy access to resources to help you manage your degree requirements along with your career and home life, and are committed to providing you and all of our online students with the highest level of academic and personal support.
Your dedicated Student Support Specialist can help you with the following:
- Notifications about textbooks and other course resources
- Posting announcements about course or schedule revisions
- Assistance with course registration
- Change of address, phone, or email
- Contacting a faculty member
- Navigating the course site or using course tools
- General course information or questions
- And More!