Master of Social Work Program Tuition & FeesLearn more about the Master of Social Work cost at UNE:
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||
|General Services Fee (per semester, non-refundable)||
|Tuition (per credit hour)||
|Malpractice Insurance Fee (annual, non-refundable)||
|Technology Fee (per semester, non-refundable)||
|Registration Fee (non-matriculated students per semester)||
- 2018-2019 Master of Social Work costs (tuition and fees) are subject to change.
- Students are expected to pay for textbooks and materials at the beginning of the semester.
- Books, supplies and other items available at the UNE Bookstore or through other online channels.
- For official financial information and policies, please visit Student Financial Services.
- For more information on Military and Veteran benefits, please visit, Veteran Education Benefits