Thank you for your interest in the UNE Health Informatics program!
Discover the difference between Health Informatics and Health Information Management
- Drives operational efficiencies that enable streamlined comprehensive care and the protection of patient data
- Health data collection, storage, extraction, manipulation, reporting, and communications through technologies like wearables, Apps, and Telehealth
- Design, configure, and manage health information and clinical support systems
Are you looking to advance your career in Health Informatics?
Our combination of expert faculty, advanced technology, and the highest quality course content ensures that your online education is unparalleled.
For more information, including salary ranges, core curricula, and a sample of job titles and roles, download the comprehensive UNE Online guide.
Why Study at UNE?
Through a firm commitment to excellence in online education, we provide students from all around the world a vast variety of quality resources.
UNE is one of a handful of private universities with a comprehensive health education mission and programming including:
- Maine’s only College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- Dental Medicine
- Department of Nursing
- College of Health Professions
Looking to become a student? Contact an enrollment counselor for more information.