How to Request Your UNE Online Transcript
A transcript is an official document. It shows which classes you took at the University of New England, and your grades in those classes. If you would like to order a transcript from UNE, please follow the steps below.
The steps to request your transcript are the same for:
- Science Prerequisites for the Health Professions (SPHP) Post-Baccalaureate Courses
- Matriculated students
- Non-matriculated students
Online transcript requests
- Navigate to the UOnline website: https://uonline.une.edu/
- Click “LOGIN HERE”
- Username your Noreaster ID (your email address, excluding the @une.edu part)
- Password is the same as your student email
- Click “Student Services ”
- Click “Student Records ”
- To view your transcript
- Click “Academic Transcript”
- Select Transcript Levelj
- Click “Submit”
- To request your official transcript
- Click “Request Printed/Official Transcript”
- Follow prompts
Two additional methods of requesting your transcript
Transcripts can also be requested in person at the Registrar’s office, or via fax. Instructions and forms for both of these methods can be found on the Registrar’s web page: https://www.une.edu/registrar/records/academic-transcripts
Can post-baccalaureate SPHP transcripts be requested early?
SPHP transcripts can be requested early if students complete the course early. We recognize that many students are taking SPHP courses as a prerequisite to getting into graduate school. To secure an early transcript, be sure to notify your instructor so your grade can be submitted early.
Any questions or issues?
If you have additional questions/concerns on this process we recommend calling the Registrar’s office directly at 207-602-2473. You may also email email@example.com, but all email communication must come from your UNE email account.
All transcript requests go through the Registrar’s office, so they are your best resource for assistance.