Science Prerequisites for Health Professions
Tuition and costsUNE Online tuition for Science Prerequisites for Health Professions courses is $350 per credit hour plus a $25 registration fee per class. Some classes have additional required course materials. Additional course material cost is not figured into the cost per credit hour. Please review the page of the course of interest for specific course cost here.
Tuition can be paid using debit card, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover), or electronic check. Only one form of payment is accepted at this time. We do not provide payment plans at this time.
Science Prerequisites Tuition Refund Policy
- 100% refund on or before the official start date of the course.
- 40% refund within the first week of the official course start date.
- No refund after the first week of the official course start date.
Financial Aid and Student LoansNon-matriculated courses are not eligible for financial aid benefits including federal student loans, scholarships, or grants per the Department of Education.
Private LoansStudents utilizing private loans will need to first apply and be approved for their loan. UNE will then receive the loan notification and reach out to the student in which they will be manually registered. Students will not need to register through our registration portal if utilizing a private loan. For more information on this process, please contact our Student Financial Services office at 207-602-2342.
Military BenefitsUNE Online accepts several military benefits to be used towards our Science Prerequisites for Health Professions courses.
- Tuition Assistance – Please submit your Tuition Assistance paperwork to Cathy Mahan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Veterans Assistance & GI Bill – Please submit your Veterans Assistance or GI Bill paperwork to Shawn Plante via email at email@example.com.
Other Science Prerequisites Tuition Payment Options Accepted
- 529 Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
Contact Us: (855) 325-0894 | Email our Staff