Science Prerequisites for Health Professionals
All of the science prerequisites offered at UNE are based online. In order for you as a student to have the best experience possible, UNE has established some technical specifications for you.
|OSX 10.7.3||Microsoft Windows XP|
|Processor||2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo||2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
|Memory||2 GB||2 GB|
|Hard Drive||4 GB Free Space||4 GB Free Space|
|Web Browsers Supported||Google Chrome, Safari||Google Chrome|
- Access to a computer and internet without atypical security settings.
- See if your connection meets these requirements with ProctorU’s equipment check report card.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Internet speed:
- 1.5 Mbs upload & download required
- Basic broadband (4 Mbs) recommended
- To test your internet speed, go to www.speedtest.net
- 1280×720 (1 megapixel) resolution recommended
- Internal or external DVD drive
- Java 7
Not supported at this time
- Mobile devices and mobile operating systems
- Linux based operating systems, Chromebooks
If at any time you have questions, please reach out to an enrollment counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-325-0894.