- During weeks two through eight, students can withdraw from the course resulting in a grade of “W” on their transcript.
- After eight weeks, students are no longer allowed to withdraw from their course(s).
- Withdrawal dates are found on the “Science Prerequisites for the Health Professions” 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
How to Withdraw from a Course (On or Before Your 8th Week):
After their first week of class students will need request a withdrawal through the Registrar’s office and will have until their 8 week to request this.
- Contact your assigned Student Support Specialist who will provide the information and documentation needed to request withdrawal.
- You will email the necessary form to: email@example.com.
*Please note this email must come from your UNE email.
- Your withdrawal will be processed in 1-2 business days.
*A “W” will be reflected on your transcript but will not affect your GPA