Graduate Programs in Public Health Vision, Mission and Goals
Our graduates will build healthier global communities through informed and collaborative public health practice.
The Graduate Programs in Public Health are globally accessible programs committed to improving the health and well-being of communities through education, research, and service using a scholar-practitioner model.
- Enroll and support qualified and diverse students.
- Cultivate a learning environment that values diversity and cultural competence.
- Ensure all graduates possess the knowledge, skills, and values necessary for public health practice.
- Recruit, retain, and support qualified instructors.
- Sustain a scholarly research agenda to advance the field of public health.
- Support scientific inquiry among students.
- Support a collaborative scholarly environment for students and faculty.
- Facilitate student and faculty participation in service activities with a public health focus.
- Identify and support workforce development needs
At GPPH, we value and encourage:
- Cultural competency
If you have any questions about the coursework or the program requirements, please speak to one of our enrollment counselors at the email or phone number below.