What types of career opportunities are there in Public Health?
Earning a Master’s of Public Health Degree from UNE can help you excel
A Master’s of Public Health (MPH) degree provides innumerable employment opportunities with multiple specializations within the five core disciplines in a Master’s of Public Health degree program. Below are just some examples of MPH careers that await you after earning your MPH degree, completely online.
- Federal and state health agencies
- Voluntary health agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Pharmaceutical and hospital supply firms
- Hospitals and clinics
- Managed care organizations
- Public and private foundations
- Advocacy groups
- Consulting firms
- Voluntary agencies
- Relief agencies
- Crisis centers
- Research agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the Food and Drug Administration
- Private research firms
- Ministries of health
- State and local governments
There is no better time to earn your MPH online
There is a critical need for professionals with public health degrees today. The Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) estimates that by the year 2020, the United States will be facing a shortfall of at least 250,000 public health workers. Obtaining your MPH from the University of New England can give you a competitive edge over others within the field.
If you have any questions about the coursework or the program requirements, please speak to one of our enrollment counselors at the email or phone number below.