What types of career opportunities are there in Public Health?
Earning a Master’s of Public Health Degree from UNE can help you excel
A Master’s of Public Health (MPH) degree provides innumerable employment opportunities with multiple specializations within the five core disciplines in a Master’s of Public Health degree program. Below are just some examples of MPH careers that await you after earning your MPH degree, completely online.
- Federal and state health agencies
- Voluntary health agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Pharmaceutical and hospital supply firms
- Hospitals and clinics
- Managed care organizations
- Public and private foundations
- Advocacy groups
- Consulting firms
- Voluntary agencies
- Relief agencies
- Crisis centers
- Research agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the Food and Drug Administration
- Private research firms
- Ministries of health
- State and local governments
There is no better time to earn your MPH online
There is a critical need for professionals with public health degrees today. The Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) estimates that by the year 2020, the United States will be facing a shortfall of at least 250,000 public health workers. Obtaining your MPH from the University of New England can give you a competitive edge over others within the field.